In my recent work I’m responsible about children and teenagers services – so I’m going to listen your experiments and practices in that area very carefully during the Cyc4lib.
To think about this homework almost everything in the list has something to do with my daily work:
- communicating to customers – very important – always
- I know, we need so much extending the knowledge and skills – and now I’m thinking about those yongsters again
- what the library can offer to the society, especially for those young ones – I want to talk about this with you
- childrens and teenages areas are literally out of “hushing and silence” – anyhow in Turku – and it’s accepted
- in my opinion a public library is and it must be a place for everyone – for children, their parents and teenagers as well
- thinking about library staff – I’m eager to start co-operating with volunteers and want to hear your experiments
SoI’m eagerly waiting for Cyc4lib to hear (Library Lovers’ … everyone) Best Practices and to share
And maybe, maybe, I can cycle as fast as the slowest of you.
Turku City Library