In August 2012 Cycling for libraries will travel from Vilnius to Tallinn. We will spend a couple of days in cities, and will bicycle total of about 600km.
The Baltic States of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia are well known as some of the most beautiful bicycling destinations, and they have very vibrant, comprehensive and interesting libraryworld there.
This will certainly be an adventure to remember!
- 28.7. Vilnius
- 29.7. Vilnius → Trakai, bus-transport to Riga
- 30.7. Riga
- 31.7. Riga → Sigulda
- 1.8. Sigulda → Valmiera
- 2.8. Valmiera → Valka/Valga
- 3.8. Valka/Valga → Otepää
- 4.8. Otepää → Tartu
- 5.8. Tartu, bus-transport to Rakvere
- 6.8. Rakvere → Loksa (in Lahemaa National Park)
- 7.8. Loksa →Tallinn
- 8.8. participation in Summer with book -event
Blue lines are bicycling, green lines are bus transports.